START YOUR FUTURE AT TOTAL WITH A work & STUDY IN THE FIELD OF AUTOMATION ENGINEERING
You are aiming for a degree in automation engineering, but only theory is too boring for you?
Are you interested in working independently and would like to combine theory and practice?
Then you've come to the right place. In cooperation with the BA Sachsen (Bautzen site) and the Duale Hochschule Gera-Eisenach, we offer you the opportunity to complete a future-oriented course of study from October 2019, which combines theoretical basics with practical experience.
The practical phases will take place at our TOTAL Refinery Central Germany in Leuna.
We offer you:
- Varied tasks in a modern, international company
- Active participation in projects
- A professional future with diverse perspectives
- The possibility of further development and qualification
- Collectively agreed payment and special company benefits such as company pension schemes already during the course of study
Required for studies:
- Successfully completed matriculation or general higher education entrance qualification
- Very good grades in mathematics and physics
- Completed technical training desirable
- High affinity for technical contexts
- Reliability, ability to work in a team, motivation, willingness to learn and perform
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of English and interest in international teamwork
We have aroused your interest? Then send your complete application documents (including your last two school reports) to email@example.com or apply directly via our online application portal:www.careers.total.com (17896BR)
Further information about our company can be found on our website at www.total-raffinerie.de